Patrick is the president of Quaero Group. He exclusively recruits attorneys nationwide in select geographic markets. He began his career with a retained executive search firm directly out of college and began exclusively recruiting attorneys in 2008. After his time with a boutique attorney search firm that had been recruiting attorneys since 1975 decided to close its doors, he left with his colleague, Wayne Sticha, and founded Quaero Group in 2011 and assumed the role as the company’s president. In the attorney search arena, he is an industry leader in placing in-house counsel for startup and mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies and government agencies. He’s also a specialist in law firm partner placements, mergers of practice groups and entire firms.
He is known as a strong problem solver, frequently being called upon to conduct intense searches for the most difficult-to-find candidates. His clients look to him for his fortitude and perseverance to get searches completed with exceptional candidates, timely and efficiently. Patrick earns each of his candidate’s trust by making sure the new position is the right step to reach the candidate’s career goals.
- President of Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters (nonprofit)
- Member of Denver Active 20-30 (charitable nonprofit)
- Member of National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC)
- Past Partner of Social Venture Partners (SVP)
- Board of Directors of National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS)
- Certified Personnel Consultant
- Former Volunteer Firefighter